a blog about fashion,beauty and general life

Thursday 27 June 2013

weekly wants

the majority of this post will be involving the ASOS curve range,buts its brilliant isn't it? i was fed up of shops thinking i wanted to dress like a fat toddler and then BAM they started doing these amazing clothes which were the same as their normal range giving us curvy girls a chance to wear more fashionable clothing.



 ASOS curve floral peg trousers £22

I've been in love with these trousers ever since i spotted them! the way they can be dressed up or down!!! now they are back in stock i shall definitely be investing!!




ASOS curve shirt £32
if there is one thing i love more than food then it is geometric patterned clothing! the red in the shirt goes perfectly with the monochrome and would look amazing dressed up teamed with a red lippy!,us bigger ladies tend to stray away from patterns but by wearing patterns like this you aren't being too risky and its classy as well.




ASOS curve ON SALE £13
I've loved this top since i first set eyes on it but I've always been worried about the sheer material and my midriff but i finally bought it in a couple of sizes bigger so it would be a nicer looser fit.i love the colour and it is also available in black and green.










1 comment:

  1. Love the peplum top, I think I seen it on asos in mint! I am a new follower, please check out my blog if you get a chance! xxx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template